Analyze a file for free
Powerful Cloud-Based Data Sanitization (CDR), Vulnerability Detection, and Multi-scanning
- Binary vulnerability data - Provides a comprehensive check of file contents
- Installer vulnerability data - Check software for known vulnerabilities prior to installation
- Data Sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction) - Strips common document types of embedded scripts and malware
- Anti-malware scanning reports - Provides detection data for files using more than 40 anti-malware engines
- Binary reputation - Reports common loaded libraries for executables and crowd-sourced network traffic
- IP reputation - Checks IP addresses for common rogue IP addresses belonging to botnets or other known threats
- Threat Intelligence Feeds - Delivers a blacklist of malware signatures for the most prevailing and widespread threats
Metadefender Cloud is leveraged by thousands of users to detect, prevent, and analyze threats. OPSWAT offers three versions of Metadefender Cloud:
Analyze a File Using Several Powerful Technologies
Metadefender Cloud uses our next-generation Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) engines, Vulnerability Engine, and multi-scanning technologies to analyze all uploaded files for threats and potential risks.
- 1. Vulnerability Detection (Binary) - Detect known vulnerabilities from within the file itself. Binary files are dangerous because programs don't look within the file before reading them, exposing them to potentially malicious executables. Metadefender Cloud supports vulnerability detection for over 1 million binaries.
- 2. Vulnerability Detection (Installer) - Detect known application vulnerabilities in software applications before they are installed on endpoint devices. Metadefender Cloud supports vulnerability detection for over 15,000 applications.
- 3. Data Sanitization (CDR) - Reconstruct complex file formats such as Word documents, PDFs, and images to remove malicious embedded scripts or macros.
- 4. Multi-scanning - Detect known and unknown threats with over 40 anti-malware engines.
In addition to analyzing files, Metadefender Cloud can perform analysis on a hash, checking for threats, known vulnerabilities, and application reputation information. Hash lookup can be performed for MD5, SHA1, and SHA256 hash types.
Check for IP Reputation & Suspicious Network Connections
Metadefender Cloud uses 12 IP verification services to check the reputation of an IP address. This check identifies if your endpoint or network has been accessed by a rogue IP – which could leave you vulnerable to a malware attack or could mean you’re already infected. This analysis also provides peace of mind if you encounter an unknown-yet-harmless IP address.
Our fast multi-scanning approach to verifying IP addresses is a uniquely powerful way to check your network security and look for evidence of malware-based processes.
Frequently Updated Reports & Statistics
Access Our Public API
Metadefender Cloud has a free REST API that is available for prototyping an integration with Metadefender Core.You can use Metadefender Cloud APIs to:
- Sanitize douments
- Look up CVE vulnerabilities by hash
- Scan files (only with commercial license)
- Look up a scan result by hash
Choose From Several Licensing Options
Metadefender Cloud has three available licensing options depending on your organization's needs. While free users get access to many features, they are subjected to limits that commercial and enterprise users are not. Please use the table below to compare licensing options for Metadefender Cloud: