May 18, 2016
Cybersecurity Ventures just announced the Q2 2016 edition of their list of 500 of the hottest companies providing cybersecurity solutions and services. We are excited to announce that OPSWAT is listed as a leading provider of solutions to secure and manage IT infrastructure. Other companies who made the list include OPSWAT technology partners such as RSA, F5 Networks, and Microsoft, as well as our Metadefender engine suppliers including AhnLab, Avira, CYREN, and many others.
Cybersecurity Ventures mentioned that their selection criteria includes:
- Problem(s) Solved
- Customer Base
- Feedback from CISOs and Decision Makers
- Feedback from IT Security Evaluators & Recommenders
- Feedback from VARs, SIs and Consultants
- Company Growth
- Demos and Presentations at Conferences
- Corporate Marketing and Branding
- Media Coverage
- Notable Implementations
- Founder and Management Pedigree
To learn more about how companies can make this list, you can check out the press release or read the full list of awarded companies. Each quarter, companies in this industry are re-evaluated and a new list is generated, so be sure to keep your eye out for us on next quarter's rankings.