RSA and OPSWAT's product integration is a powerful, effective solution for endpoint security. RSA NetWitness® Endpoint is an endpoint threat detection and response (EDR) solution that scans endpoints and monitors them for the most sophisticated malware. By deploying Metadefender Core with RSA NetWitness, all endpoints are scanned with multiple cyber security engines for the most thorough detection and prevention of malware infections. Metadefender Core's data sanitization (also known as Content Disarm and Reconstruction) engines, multi-scanning engines, and Vulnerability Engine offer unmatched detection and prevention of known and unknown threats. The integration helps IT administrators monitor all endpoints on their networks and keep their networks secure.
- Prevent unknown threats with next-generation data sanitization technology, also known as Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR)
- Block exploits before they occur by scanning endpoints for known vulnerabilities
- Prevent threats by scanning files and running processes for threats with multiple advanced anti-malware engines
- Create a process to scan endpoints for threats so they can be removed from the internal network
- Audit file scans from all endpoints
Senior Sales Engineer
Discusses the benefits of partnering with OPSWAT.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
OPSWAT Metadefender & RSA ECAT integration benefits
Because we are taking a look at so much information across all the machines in the environment, we need a way for the analyst to know things quickly, and Metadefender Core has really helped us identify things that are known [to be] bad, via the AVs, as well as heuristics, so that analysts aren't spending all of their time detecting the same commodity malware over and over again in their environment.
Senior Sales Engineer
- Data Sanitization (Content Disarm & Reconstruction) in order to remove any potentially malicious object embedded in a productivity file
- Vulnerability check for all binaries downloaded
- Multi-scanning and heuristics for handling known and unknown threats
- File Type Verification for protecting your organization from spoofing attacks
- Archive Extraction for better malware detection rates and protection against archive bombs
RSA offers business-driven security solutions that uniquely link business context with security incidents to help organizations manage risk and protect what matters most. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user identities and access; and, reduce business risk, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies thrive in an uncertain, high risk world.
RSA NetWitness® Endpoint is an enterprise malware detection and response solution that enables organizations to easily scan and monitor your environment for the most elusive malware — including deeply hidden rootkits, Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), Metasploit’s Meterpreter, and viruses.
Advanced Detection Remediation (EDR)
OPSWAT partners with world-leading technology companies to secure entire data workflows and provide faster, more reliable deployments. Joint customers benefit from a certified integration that secures full interoperability for entire product suites.