The F5® BIG-IP® product line offers superior application intelligence that network managers need to ensure applications are fast, secure, and available. Metadefender ICAP Server can be used alongside F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager™ (LTM®) to scan uploaded files with 30+ leading anti-malware engines, in addition to heuristic analysis and data sanitization for unmatched protection against unknown threats.
Metadefender Technical Partner
OPSWAT Certification program
OPSWAT Malware sharing program
Metadefender core engine supplier
Metadefender.com core engine supplier
- Filter all web traffic before it enters the secured network
- Sanitize suspicious files without compromising file usability
- Significantly increase threat detection rates with more than 30+ anti-malware engines
- Detect new threats through heuristic analysis
- Evaluate files in a secure location before they enter the secured network
- Data Sanitization (Content Disarm & Reconstruction) in order to remove any potentially malicious object embedded in a productivity file
- Vulnerability check for all binaries downloaded
- Multi-scanning and heuristics for handling known and unknown threats
- File Type Verification for protecting your organization from spoofing attacks
- Archive Extraction for better malware detection rates and protection against archive bombs
F5 helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, and software-defined networking deployments to successfully delivery applications to anyone, anywhere, at any time. The world’s largest businesses, service providers, government entities, and consumer brands rely on F5 to deliver and secure their applications and services while ensuring people stay connected.
F5’s BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager™ (LTM®) provides a depth of understanding about a network’s application traffic and control over how it is handled. It transforms the chaotic volume of network traffic into logically assembled streams of data, and then makes intelligent traffic management decisions, selecting the right destination based on server performance, security, and availability.