InQuest and OPSWAT together provide a joint network monitoring solution that offers the highest malware detection rates without impacting performance. InQuest has integrated OPSWAT's Metadefender Core technology to quickly scan files for threats with multiple anti-malware engines. By leveraging signature and heuristic analysis from multiple anti-malware engines, Metadefender Core detects malware, including new or unknown threats, more quickly and at a higher rate than most anti-malware solutions. This allows for high throughput and increased malware detection rates without the hassle of licensing, integrating, and maintaining the engines. Metadefender Core also offers data sanitization (CDR) and vulnerability assessment technology. The InQuest-Metadefender Core joint solution provides customers with an advanced malware detection and analysis tool capable of detecting malicious content that bypasses other perimeter defenses.
- Sanitize all suspicious files without compromising file usability
- Protect against zero-day and targeted attacks
- All content inspected in-depth for protection and detailed intrusion information
- Significantly increase threat detection rates with over 30 anti-malware engines
- High performance with single-pass archive extraction and file queue management
The main benefit we see of using Metadefender is that we are able to run files through up to 30 anti-malware engines locally, eliminating the risk of accidental leaking of confidential information to outside servers. There is no other commercial solution on the market that allows us to do that today. By integrating InQuest and [Metadefender], the customer now has the ability to automatically send all files received via HTTP or SMTP to Metadefender, and see the results in real-time via the InQuest UI or syslog.
Chief Executive Officer
- Data Sanitization (Content Disarm & Reconstruction) in order to remove any potentially malicious object embedded in a productivity file
- Vulnerability check for all binaries downloaded
- Multi-scanning and heuristics for handling known and unknown threats
- File Type Verification for protecting your organization from spoofing attacks
- Archive Extraction for better malware detection rates and protection against archive bombs
InQuest offers a high-speed network monitoring solution that inspects network application content and detects malware as it passes through traditional security defenses. As perimeter security defenses are less and less effective at securing networks from threats embedded within files and email attachments, InQuest compensates for traditional network-based and host-based security systems' inability by thoroughly inspecting and detecting malware within their computing environments. InQuest also catalogs and reports on network session data and application content traversing a network.
Joint Solution Brouchure
InQuest-Metadefender Core Brochure
OPSWAT partners with world-leading technology companies to secure entire data workflows and provide faster, more reliable deployments. Joint customers benefit from a certified integration that secures full interoperability for entire product suites.